Welcome to Haiernahuienergy.com!
The User Agreement (” Agreement “) provides that you (or “User”), Individuals or organizations that register, log in, use and browse the Service) and BM GREAT TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Agreement between LIMITED and its affiliates (” BM “or” the Company “) and its operating partners (” the Partners “) in relation to the Website (www.haiernahuienergy.com) and BM products, programs and Services.
BM hereby reminds users to carefully read and fully understand the terms of this Agreement, including the disclaimer clause that exempts or limits BM’s liability and the limitation clause on Users’ rights. Please read carefully and choose to accept or not accept this agreement (minors should be accompanied by a legal guardian to read). Unless you accept all the terms of this Agreement, you do not have the right to register, log in or use the services covered by this Agreement. Your registration, login, use and other actions will be deemed to accept this agreement, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Your acceptance of this Agreement shall be deemed that you agree to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement and agree to and accept any modifications to any of the Terms of Service made by BM from time to time. This Agreement may be updated by BM at any time. Once the updated terms of Agreement are published, they will replace the original terms of Agreement without prior notice. Users can check the latest version of the Terms of Agreement on this website. After BM modifies the relevant terms of this Agreement, if the User does not accept the modified terms, please immediately stop using the services provided by BM, and the user’s continued use of the services provided by BM will be deemed to have accepted the modified Agreement.
User usage rules
You do not need a user account to browse this website. However, certain website features, BM products, programs and services require you to register a BM account. If you wish to use more features of this website and BM products, programs and services, you must register for the corresponding account and provide your personal information on the registration page. You may terminate the use of your account at any time according to the website instructions, and the website will retain or terminate your account in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. You hereby promise and warrant that:
• You understand and agree that this website is a [application service product], and the user shall assume full responsibility for the authenticity, legality and validity of the registration information; The user shall not impersonate others or publish any information in the name of others; Do not maliciously use the registered account to cause other users to misidentify; Otherwise, we have the right to stop providing services immediately, and you alone bear all legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
• You must use this website and BM products, programs and services in accordance with the law, and be responsible for all actions under your registered account, including any content you post and any results resulting from it. Users shall exercise their own judgment on the content and assume all risks arising from their use, including those arising from reliance on the correctness, completeness or usefulness of the content. BM Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the actions of the User.
• You keep your login information confidential, not to be accessed and used by others, and are responsible for all actions you perform under your account on this website. You must notify this website of any unauthorized use or suspected unauthorized use that may violate the law at the first time, and this website shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your failure to comply with the above requirements.
• The information you publish through this website is public information, and other third parties can obtain the information posted by the user through this platform. The user recognizes the information as public information by publishing any information, and assumes legal responsibility for this act alone; Any information that the user does not wish to be obtained by other third parties should not be published on the Platform.
2. You acknowledge and hereby acknowledge:
• Due to business development needs, we have the right to unilaterally change, suspend, restrict, terminate or revoke the Service in whole or in part without any notice at any time, and the user shall bear the relevant risks.
• The services provided by us may include advertising and other activities, and the user agrees to display advertisements and other activities provided by us and our affiliates and third parties, suppliers and partners in the course of use.
• We, in our sole discretion, violate the relevant laws or provisions of this Agreement; Or content that infringes, impairs, threatens the rights or safety of any person, or impersonates others, has the right to lawfully stop the transmission of any such content, and has the right to take appropriate legal action at our sole discretion against any person who violates this Agreement, including but not limited to, removing illegal, infringing, improper content from the Service and terminating the membership of the violator, Prevent them from using all or part of our services, and save relevant information and report it to the relevant authorities in accordance with laws or requirements of competent authorities. Some of our products and services must be connected to the Internet to use, including but not limited to: app store, theme style, etc. You must be responsible for personal Internet access or third parties (including but not limited to telecommunications or mobile communication service providers) charged communication fees, data transmission fees and other related fees. If a telecom value-added service is involved, we recommend that you confirm the relevant fees with the value-added service provider.
• When you use this website to shop, in order to ensure the safety of your shopping, name, address, phone number can only be modified one of the information, if you need to explain, please use the mobile phone number in the order to call customer service; When a non-local call changes your information, we will verify your identity with the mobile number in the order.
User Content means all content (e.g., your information, pictures, music or other content) generated when the user downloads, posts or otherwise uses the Website and BM products, programs and services; You are solely responsible for your User Content and you bear the risk that your personal identity or that of other third parties, including any third party, will be identified as a result of the disclosure of your User Content.
By uploading, Posting or otherwise using your user Content on the Site and on BM products, programs and Services, you authorize and warrant and warrant that you have the right to grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license that you have fully paid royalties and any fees to the relevant rights holder to: • Copy, distribute, publicly display and perform, create derivative works, incorporate them into other works, or otherwise use your user account (excluding your personal information) solely for the purpose of providing you with or improving the Site and BM products and programs; And may be sublicensed in respect of the above matters; • Copying and distributing private information in your User Content solely for the purpose of providing the information to the intended recipient; • You agree to an irrevocable, waived (and subject to waiver) statement of rights and ownership of your User Content, and that such statement is irrevocable.
User rights and obligations
The right to use this website lawfully;
The right to download, install and use BM products, programs and services on all your mobile devices;
The ownership of BM account belongs to BM and its affiliated enterprises. After completing the application for registration, you will obtain the right to use BM account. The right to use BM account belongs only to the initial applicant and is prohibited to donate, borrow, rent, transfer or sell. BM has the right to recover the user’s account due to business needs;
You have the right to change and delete your personal information, registration information and published content on this website, but please note that deleting relevant information will also delete any text and pictures that you have stored in the system, and the user shall bear this risk;
You are responsible for properly keeping the registered account information and account password security, you need to register the account and password under the actions of the legal responsibility. The User agrees not to use another member’s account or password under any circumstances. You agree to notify BM immediately if you suspect that someone is using your account or password;
Limitation of right
• You may not license, sell, lease, transfer, distribute or otherwise use the content of the Site or BM products, programs and services (including but not limited to advertising or sponsored content in the content or products) in any form;
• You may not browse the Website or use BM products, programs and services for the purpose of creating the same or competing services;
• Except as expressly required by law, you may not reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, modify, translate, combine, exploit, disassemble or reverse compile any portion of the Site or BM products, programs and Services (including, without limitation, advertising or sponsored content in the Content or Products) in any form or method;
• You have agreed that by uploading, Posting or otherwise using the Website or BM products, programs and services, in the course of using, you will bear all legal responsibility for the risks caused by: violating the fundamental principles established by the Constitution; Endangering state security, leaking state secrets or subverting state power; Harming the honor and interests of the State; Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining ethnic unity; Violating public order and good customs; Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or inciting crimes; Insult or slander another person or infringe upon the lawful rights and interests of another person; It contains other contents prohibited by laws, regulations and administrative rules.
You agree not to: Upload or distribute computer viruses, worms, malicious code, software that intentionally damages or alters computer systems or data; Collecting information or data from other users, such as email addresses, without authorization; Disabling Internet access to this website, placing undue burden on this website or otherwise interfering with or damaging the website server and Internet access; Attempt to access the Site, servers, or network connections to the Site without authorization; Interfere with or disrupt other users’ normal use of this website or BM products, programs and services.
You acknowledge and agree that our Services are obtained based on third-party technical support such as Android. You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and BM and not between you and such third parties. BM is solely responsible for the content, maintenance, support services and litigation arising out of this Website and BM products, programs and services. You have agreed to comply with and license this website and BM products, procedures and services to restrict your conditional use of this website and the services.
User Content means all content (e.g., your information, pictures, music or other content) generated when the user downloads, posts or otherwise uses the Website and BM products, programs and services; You are solely responsible for your User Content and you bear the risk that you or other third parties, including any third party, will be identified as a result of the disclosure of your User Content.
You are legally responsible for the risks arising from your use of third party websites and advertisements. When you visit third party websites and advertisements, the third party’s terms and policies apply.
This Website and BM products, programs and services contain user content provided by other users. Your interaction with other users is only between you and other users, BM does not control and is not legally responsible for the above user content, and has no obligation to check, monitor, approve and approve the above user content. You are legally responsible for the risks arising from your use of the User Content and your interactions with other users. This website and BM products, programs and services are not liable for such acts.
You agree to use the Site and BM products, programs and Services in a manner that does not prejudice BM and to protect BM from any complaints, lawsuits, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) from third parties arising from or related to: Your use of the Site and BM Products, programs and Services; Your user content; Your violation of this Agreement.
User Content means all content (e.g., your information, pictures, music or other content) generated when the user downloads, posts or otherwise uses the Website and BM products, programs and services;
You are solely responsible for your User Content and you assume the risk that you or any third party will be identified as a result of the disclosure of your User Content.
You have agreed that you will not unilaterally settle any action you and BM have jointly brought against a third party, except with BM’s written consent.
BM will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such proceedings, actions or proceedings.
In no event shall BM be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of this Agreement.
Access to and use of this Website and BM products, programs and services resulting in damage to the computer system or mobile communication device database is at your own risk.
BM shall not be liable for any of the following:
• Provide your personal information as required by law or at the request of relevant government departments;
• Disclosure of any user information due to your improper use or other personal reasons;
• Any service interruption or obstruction that cannot meet user requirements due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion, shielding of illegal content information, harassing information, government regulation and any other network, technology, communication lines, information security management measures; The user due to a third party such as the operator’s communication line failure, technical problems, network, computer failure, system instability and other losses caused by force majeure;
• The risk of threatening, defamatory, objectionable or illegal content from anonymous or pseudonymous sources that may exist in the use of BM products, programs and services;
• Any psychological, physical harm and economic loss caused or likely to be caused by misleading or deceptive contact or dealings between users and other users through this website or BM products, programs and services;
• This website and BM products, programs and Services hereby make no warranty, express, implied or in any form, as to the timeliness, safety or accuracy of the services provided by BM and its partners. The above services include, but are not limited to:
a. “Intelligent Identification of unfamiliar number” service:
The above “intelligent identification of strange number” service will upload the above phone number to the server of BM company when the user encounters the call, call, and send and receive SMS from the strange phone number, so as to identify the “marked information” of the number (The service strictly guarantees the privacy of the user’s data from the third party, that is, Ensure that the user’s identity will not be accurately located by a third party due to the upload of information);
The “tagged information” of the above number is from netizens or network partners. BM Company only uses technical means to ensure that (i) the “marked information” is consistent with the “marked information” uploaded by a large number of users within a certain period of time (i.e., when the marked information of a cold call number is “500 people marked as fraudulent calls”, it indicates that a large number of users within a certain period of time have identified the number as fraudulent calls and provided the marked information to BM Company); (ii) Screen and provide the “marking information” provided by the most reliable service providers and identify the source of the “marking information” to the user. At the same time, BM Company provides a “correction” function, indicating that the user reflects the wrong marking information.
Any content posted by users on this website does not represent and reflect any views or policies of BM and BM assumes no responsibility for them.
In no event shall BM be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or penal damages, including loss of profits suffered by the User as a result of the use of BM’s Services. Notwithstanding what may be stated to the contrary in this Agreement, our total liability to you, for whatever reason or manner of conduct, shall not exceed the fees (if any) paid by you to BM for the use of BM’s Services during the registration period.
The information posted by the User on the BM Website or interactive platform shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of BM or any third party, and the user shall not upload, publish, modify, transmit or reproduce in any way any content, data, trademarks or proprietary information belonging to others protected by intellectual property rights without the prior written consent of the relevant ownership owner. If we receive appropriate notice from any copyright owner or their legitimate representative to BM, we will remove content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others on a review basis.
Graphics, text or their composition in BM Services, as well as other BM logos and product and service names are trademarks of BM. Without the prior written consent of BM, the user shall not display, use or otherwise dispose of the BM logo in any way, and any unit or individual shall not use, copy, modify, transmit, copy or sell any part of the trademark with other products in any way or for any reason.
In addition to the foregoing, if you believe that someone has copied and posted your work on the BM website services, which has constituted an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please contact us in real time at email@example.com】 and provide a written notice containing the following information: (i) proof of ownership that you are the owner of the allegedly infringing content; (ii) Clear identification, address and contact information; (iii) the location of the allegedly infringing content on the BM service; (iv) A description of the intellectual property work that you claim has been infringed; (v) proof that your intellectual property rights have been infringed; (vi) Subject to the penalty of perjury, provide a written statement that what you say in the notice is accurate and true.
Modification and termination
• Changes are permitted in this Agreement. If there are any material changes to this Agreement, we will notify you via the email address you provide or the notice on this website. Your continued use of the Website and BM products, programs and Services after such change is notified shall be deemed that you are aware of such changes and agree to be bound by their terms;
• BM reserves the right to modify, retain or discontinue the Site, BM products, programs or any services at any time without notice;
• You agree that BMS shall not be liable to you or third parties for any modification, retention or shutdown of the Site, BMS products, programs or other services.
• This Agreement shall take effect from the date of your acceptance and shall continue throughout your use of the Website and BM products, programs and services until terminated in accordance with this Agreement;
• Notwithstanding the foregoing, if your use of the Site and BM products, programs and Services precedes your acceptance of this Agreement, you hereby know or should know and agree that this Agreement shall take effect upon your first use of the Site and BM Products, Programs and Services, unless terminated earlier pursuant to this Agreement.
We may: Reserve your right to use this website, BM products, programs and services, or account on this website in accordance with the provisions of laws or requirements of relevant authorities; With or without notice, we will terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, including a good faith belief that you have violated our Acceptable Use Policy or other provisions of this Agreement.
Subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, BM reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if the User infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party and BM is notified by the intellectual property owner or its legal agent.
Upon termination of this Agreement, your website account and right to use the Website and BM products, programs and services will terminate. You acknowledge and agree that the termination of your Website account means that your user Content will be deleted from our activity database. BM shall not be liable to you for any termination of this Agreement, including termination of your user account and deletion of your User Content.
Any updated version of this Website or future versions, updates or other changes to BM products, programs and services will be subject to this Agreement.
• By making a proposal to BM (or “Use Proposal”), you grant BM all rights to the “Use Proposal” and agree that BM has the right to use the Use Proposal and related information in any reasonable manner. We will treat such proposed use information as non-confidential and non-proprietary;
• You agree that you will not provide BM with any information that you consider or are obligated to keep confidential and proprietary;
• We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to judge and inspect user content. With or without notice, we reserve the right to remove or move your User Content at any time and for any reason. Subject to this Section 8, we reserve the right to retain or terminate your account.
• You must provide a valid email address that you have recently used frequently. BM is not responsible for the risk that the email address you provided is not available or that for any reason we are unable to deliver the notice to you. The announcement notice posted on this website and the E-mail sent to you containing such notice constitute a timely and effective notice to the user.
• This Agreement is governed by the laws of the place where the purchase is made.
• If disputes arise between the two parties, they shall be settled through friendly negotiations; If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court where the User’s purchase occurs.
• If certain provisions of this Agreement are not applicable for any reason, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue to apply and those that are not applicable will be modified so that they are legally applicable.
• The topics in each section are for reading purposes only without any legal or contractual obligation.
• You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement unless BM agrees in writing. Any attempted transfer in violation of the above provisions shall be null and void.
BM GREAT TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Registered address: SHOP 185 G/F, HANG WAI IND. CENTRE, NO.6 KIN TAI ST., TUEN MUN, N.T.K
TEL: +852 3069 7751
FAX: +852 3621 0781